Turtle Graphics Basics
Turtle Graphics Basics Course Overview
What is Python?
Python is a text-based programming language.
What is Turtle Graphics in Python?
Turtle graphics is a popular and easy way for introducing programming to kids. It was part of the original Logo programming language that was developed by Wally Feurzig and Seymour Papert in 1966.
Turtle Graphics Basics helps the student to:
- Introduce beginners to turtle graphics using Python.
- Boost creative thinking while programming simple shapes
- Spark innovations with creative designs.
Who should attend?
- Young people / Age Range 8-16
Course agenda / 1 Day – 2hrs
- Python Overview
- Explore Turtle Library
- Turtle methods (Turtle Motion & Pen Control )
- Start with simple drawings
- Build easy designs
- Create more complex shapes
Please install the latest official installation packages can be found here: http://python.org/download/
Python 3 is preferable, being the newest version out!