What is Microsoft OneDrive?
Microsoft’s OneDrive is one of the leading cloud storage service platforms. Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices.
- To explore the features of OneDrive
- To create files and folders in OneDrive
- To insert files and folders from different locations in OneDrive
- To use options to name, rename, delete files / folders in OneDrive
- To stay organized and share files / folders in OneDrive
- To manage the settings in OneDrive
Who should attend? Anyone
Course agenda / 1Day – 2Hrs
- Explore Office 365 Apps
- Explore OneDrive and its features.
- Use OneDrive as a cloud-based storage
- Organize files and folders using OneDrive
- Share files and folders using OneDrive
- Manage Settings in OneDrive