What is Microsoft Forms?
Microsoft Forms is a web-based application within an Office 365 suite that allows you to build in quick intake forms, shareable surveys, quizzes and polls.
- Explore the features of Microsoft Forms
- Use Forms in a variety of ways.
- Create different types of MS Forms
- Design a Form using different themes.
- Manage options & settings in MS Forms.
- Share a Form.
Who should attend? Anyone
Course agenda / 1Day – 2Hrs
- Explore the features of MS Forms
- Explore Microsoft Forms
- Create a Form
- Options & Settings for Question
- Themes in Forms
- Share in Forms