Microsoft Teams –Working Remotely Course Overview
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a digital hub for teamwork in office 365 to work remotely by providing a way to communicate and collaborate throughout your workday with co-workers and staff anywhere, anytime.
- Explore the main features of Microsoft Teams.
- Create teams and identify their types.
- Add members and channels.
- Communicate effectively so that teams conversations, meetings, callings, and file storage in one single place.
- Work collaboratively using all other apps in Office365.
Who should attend?
Companies and organizations that are involved in distance learning:
Course agenda / 1Day – 2Hrs
- MS Teams Overview
- Sign In to MS Teams
- Create Teams
- Explore Teams
- Add members
- Add channels
- Upload files
- Add Apps
- Chat in Teams
- Manage Settings
- New Meeting
Download Microsoft Teams on Desktops
Create an account on Microsoft Teams